My name is Breland Brandt. I am an entrepreneur and creative from Los Angeles, CA.
After suffering from a severe concussion, I retired from collegiate athletics to pursue my own endeavors.
I started my career as a marketing intern at Melody Music App, assisting in the development of a national influencer marketing campaign where we exceeded user acquisition goals.
After two years with Melody, I moved on to do freelance creative direction work for another startup titled, Camp Messenger.
I currently work as a marketing assistant at a retail store on Melrose Blvd titled Forum.
My goals in the workforce as well as in life are to be a representation of what is possible when you dedicate effort to a goal or dream.
I was always taught to shoot for the stars by my parents and older relatives. I hope to merge my marketing and sales skills with my creative ability so that hopefully i measure up to a reflection of what the saying means.
Forum – West Hollywood, CA – October 2019 – Present
Melody Music App – Santa Monica, CA – January 2017 – March 2019
- Executed inbound and outbound marketing strategies to meet user acquisition
- goals of 250,000 active users.
- Served as secondary creative and strategic lead on all company social media
- Centralized brand voice across all social media platforms to make sure digital
- marketing goals were met and exceeded.
- Assisted in the development and execution of email, push, and site marketing
Digital Media Specialist
Voltage Productions – Los Angeles, CA – June 2015 – September 2015
- Managed a team of five and increased day to day productivity on set.
- Streamlined print advertising model.
- Furthered expected results set in advertising traffic targets, schedules/estimation, and deadlines to the team member.
Camp Messenger – Los Angeles, CA – March 2019 – August 2019
- Chaired the development of Inbound and Outbound marketing strategies to reach a follower base of 10K active followers.
- Outpaced that goal and reached 21K followers.
- Creative and Strategic lead on all company social media platforms.
- Spearheaded the development of a national micro influencer program.