This week’s feature on Connecting with Purpose is Creative and Ideator: Brooke Edwards
Brooke is a creative born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. After graduating from Emory University in Atlanta Georgia, Brooke went on to gain professional experience by working with major brands like Coca Cola, AfroPunk, and Cam Kirk Studios.
Brooke is currently the curator to a digital platform titled, Backbone, a platform made to inspire creatives.
She is currently working as an employee under Facebook’s “Global Business Group”
In this interview, you will learn more background on Brooke and her journey and how she plans on making an impact in the future.
Be sure to check out Backbone (@backbone.est)
1. Who are you? What do you do? Where are you from?
2. What was the turning point in your career? Where were you before that?
3. How has your life experience shaped you?
4. How do you practice awareness? How do you maintain your best self and manage your day to day experiences?
5. What are some important issues you’d like to shed light on? How would you do it?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Leave a Reply